I. What legal provisions govern the data processing practices of Proceq? How and from where (internal/external sources) is personal data acquired? What are the rights of the user (web site visitor/registered customer)?
1. General As a general principle, no personal details need to be provided when visiting our Internet site. Data made available to us by you is treated in strict confidence and in accordance with Swiss law. With a few exceptions (see point 2 below), our web server only registers non-personal (anonymous) data concerning the use of our site. Specifically, the log files of our web server, as a general rule, only contain the user's IP address, the last page visited by the user, the browser used, date, time and the file requested. This anonymous data, however, does not permit the drawing conclusions about individual users and merely serves to prepare statistics on the use of our Internet site for the purpose of its improvement. At the same time, great importance is placed on ensuring that usage data is not linked with personal data.
2. Personal data Person-related data (personal data) is only used if an email newsletter is ordered or to supply product/service information. We undertake to use the personal data entrusted to us only for the purposes stated. II. What security measures are used to protect personal data? What are the user's options for processing personal data?
3. Technical measures Databases are optimally protected against third party access, loss, misuse and falsification through the use of appropriate technical means. It is for you to decide whether you want to work with cookies and, if so, which kind (i.e. permanently stored on the hard disk or only placed for the time of the browser activity). III. What data is communicated to third parties and for what purposes?
4. Communication of personal data Personal data entrusted to us by you is not communicated, leased or sold to third parties. IV. Which department answers questions about the processing of personal data?
5. Contact In the light of rapid technical developments in connection with the Internet, we make every effort to constantly improve our Internet site and technical precautions, including those connected with data protection. We will keep you suitably informed about such measures. Any changes will be published here. Further information is available at any time by contacting us.